Canadian Black Book is seeking a qualified candidate to:
- To install, maintain and repair computers
- To manage all data portfolios
- Support all syndication inquiries from dealers and syndication partners, this includes set up and maintaining of syndication files.
- Manage all technical inquiries that relates to Canadian Black Book consumer site
As an IT Specialist you must be well-versed in computer systems, network functions, software support. The ideal candidate will be able to work diligently and accurately and will possess a great problem-solving ability in order to fix issues and ensure functionality. The goal is to install and maintain high quality networks, computer systems, maintain customer service with our partners for syndication and provide functionality support to all data clients.
- Application Development
- Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers
- Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
- Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference
- Set-up portfolio analysis for weekly, monthly or quarterly schedules.
- Trouble-shoot issues that relates to data files or data transmittal failure
- Set-up syndication requests
- Trouble-shoot issues related to syndication and inventory failure
- Offer timely technical support to our client base this includes dealers, manufacturers and financial institutions
Required areas of Knowledge
- Linux Administration
- Java Development
- Network Administration
- Network Security
- Software management
- PHP Development
The skills that would be an asset are:
- Experience with Spring/FreeMarker
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Apache
- Experience with other common Open Source software and packages.
- Experience with VOIP systems (Avaya)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
To inquire please email email@example.com